July 30, 2007

don't go


stand still, right in this place
let me breathe
please, please, please
you are hurting me
why don't you ever understand me
i'm attached to you for life
you are not on your own
everything you do affects me
you are driving me mad
you drag me to places
that wrench me apart
and make me wince in pain
gash me all over
my heart and soul
you know every bit of this
and yet you hurt me so much
why? i want to know
when you feel the same pain
and the same insanity
stop this, will you!!
don't leave me, don't go anywhere
don't wander, stay here..

where's my mind?
================================

[the last line is the title of a james blunt song]

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Its also the name of an ulti bakc video made by a kgpian during SF [:P]

naween said...

@sunny

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! pleeeeeeeeease!! uske saath mat compare karo [:P]!!