August 6, 2008

B&W


it's white all around and i'm black
unseen uncountable fingers pointing
the whiteness accusing me of being here
i can feel some of it creeping on
eating away the edges of my form
i thrash around and use my claws
there's a lot of whiteness under my nails
but it seems to have an endless supply
and there's always a lot of it around me

it's like a thousand suns shining
and i can't close my eyes for a second
it's like blinding flashes, shooting pain
drilling into my skin without bleeding me
it's like being left alone in a vast sea
except here the sea is above and all around
it's like a deafening noise in the ears
that puts the blood on boil
it's like a throbbing headache of the worst kind
blurring the vision and making me cry

and i know it isn't going to go away
there's a lot of it eating me from within
making me see white all around me

i'm angry today

[anger is often associated with red. or sometimes with black - probably to say it's an unwanted feeling. but i think anger should be white]

No comments: