August 28, 2008

babyEle :D


after i posted this image, me and mr sunny had some discussion which veered onto some risque topics. at the end of which:

me: :P
wokki :P
koi dimag-cleaning machine aati hai?
Sunny: hoti hai..
me: marriage?
8:00 PM Sunny: no no...
wife :P
me: same difference :D
Sunny: :P
me: waise this part is also bloggable :D
the dimag cleaning machine part :P
Sunny: bloggiyao...
sab kuch likh daalo
sab padhega tera beta/beti :P

waise, with my genes, i don't think my beta/beti would have to padhofy something to get to know of all these things [:P]!!

4 comments:

sandeip said...

wo to genetically predetined honge!!royenge nahi,nurse ko dekh ke kahenge:

"kya maal hai be!!"

:P

naween said...

@sandeip

:P

Himadri Mayank said...

hahaha... dimaag cleaning machine..!
uff..!

tum donon milke duniya ulta pulta kar dega.. :P

naween said...

@himadri

hehe!!