June 12, 2009
- i can't understand what urgent things people talk on the phone while driving their bikes.
- when you have to travel around in autos, then the arrival of change in your wallet becomes an event to celebrate.
- i pass two temples, a gurudwara and a mosque on my way to office. a church and it would have been mera bharat mahan.
- i don't know why people have to stare at someone dressed in formals munching a bada waala dairy milk.
- i prefer the spencer's layout over that of reliance fresh. because it has better signage.
- the indian postal dept hadn't let me down. till now.
- i think a lot of people will be elated/overjoyed/.../.. if i grow a paunch some day in the future.
- suddenly i want to read harry potter all over again. and the foundation series too.
- right now, i want some chocolate ice-cream.
- the reason why the new format retail stores exist is because you enter one to buy a shoe polish and end up buying a bottle of shampoo, a packet of lay's american cream and salted onion chips, a packet of haldiram's khatta meetha mixture and a dairy milk.
- two office facts: food is a great instrument of unity. and the toilet is a great leveller.
- buying gifts is not an easy task.
- the end