December 1, 2007

r.ra.ran.rand.rando.random.


random post. from class. there's a guy making a presentation. on prediction and some mumbo-jumbo. am least interested in that. he mentioned neural networks and svm's. but he isn't talking about that. so nothing doing with him.

but he reminds me of my graduation thesis. where all i did was ctrl-c and ctrl-v. and got royally fucked in the grand viva. but that (the fucking part) was because a prof was royally pissed off with me. which in turn was because i had royally fucked him in a class of his. so he instigated the other profs and the external examiner.

all this comp stuff interests me vaguely. i want to learn it but always end up being too lazy. i started reading neural nets once. i started learning python, java and c++ at various points of time... i liked the way algorithms worked. everything comp reminds me of rahul - and how he would come to my room crying eureka [:P]!!

the guy is saying.. do you understand or should i come again !! [:P]

i think i don't have the perseverance and the concentration levels required to pursue anything serious. or to put it in another way - anything that doesn't seriously interest me. i can spend hours making an useless swan just because i wanted to see the end result. but i can't spend a decent hour on the FM test - even though it's far far more important.

which brings us to the sad conclusion - either i should get my interests sorted out real fast or i'm going to be in deep shit.

huh!! this random stuff is getting psycho.

so i think me should stop. and anyways, stupid battery running out. should have bought a 9-cell.

ciao.

7 comments:

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

Ek baat bataao yaar..
How can someone "ROYALLY" Fuck you :) and woh bhi lab/conf. room mein :D.
And woh bhi Maths dept. ki lab/Conf. room mein

The Lonely Backpacker said...

yet another confused IITian...

The Lonely Backpacker said...

well on hindsight...
"perseverance and the concentration levels required to pursue anything serious"

does senior "Controls" know it ? :P

naween said...

AJ

ab kya bataoon yaar, jis par beete wahi jaane [;)]!!

naween said...

@lonely backpacker

arre, but i said na that i can concentrate in things that interest me!!

Sunny said...

Coincidence... I too was talking about that very prof today itself with my friends in the company!

Whats a 9-cell btw?

PS: Somehow... somehow... somehow find a way to generate money from the number of blogs you write :-)

PPS: I'd written these paras in the reverse order. Then I felt they sounded better in this order [:P]