August 1, 2009

flat world


when my parents came to know i had bought a 150 cc bike, they asked me why i had bought so heavy a bike (its weight also comes to around 150 kg). and i had replied: it's not as if i have to carry it. the bike will carry me [not my words. someone else had said this to me]

today i realised how it feels to pull/push/cajole a 150 kg mini-elephant - even though i had to do this only for about half a km. my day started with a flat tire. and when i finally managed to get to the puncture repairing shop, it turned out there was no puncture! the guy said that most probably someone had played a prank.

now, even after being drenched in sweat, i believe in the basic humanity of people. i still think this has something to do with yesterday evening when i had air filled at the petrol pump.

however, if i'm proved wrong at a later stage, i swear the culprit will be bludgeoned to death. with a 150 kg object.

6 comments:

Cuckoo said...

:-)
Your posts are putting a wide smile on my face.
Ouch !! I should be consoling you, I guess. :P

:-)

What's in a name ? said...

sir dying to see ur monster (bike), i m in jsr tomorrow

janus said...

heeheehaahahahahahoohohoooooohehehahaha


:P

Rohit Anand said...

details on the bike please

naween said...

@cuckoo

i know, i know. i got all the consolation :P!

@mithun

tum aye to nahi!!

@janus

okay, okay!

@rohit

it's hunk.

utpal said...

do post a pic of yours with the bike...long time since i had a hearty laugh ;)...
oops...my condolences for the pseudo puncture