July 21, 2007

i love you...


and i don't want to fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you

I don't wanna talk about it

And I don't want a conversation

I just wanna cry in front of you
I don't wanna talk about it

'Cause I'm in love with you.

lemme just hold you once
touch you, and feel your presence
gimme your shoulder to cry
there's a lot of things i wanna say
say how much i love you everyday
even when you are gone so far away
'cause i'm in love with you

let me hold your face in my hands
as my eyes cry all your tears
lemme touch my lips to your cheeks
and look into your beautiful eyes
tell you just how you mean
the entire world to me
'cause i'm in love with you

'cause i love you like i've never
and will never again

===============================

the first stanza is from 'fall to pieces' - avril lavigne


No comments: