July 8, 2007

a prayer


o lord, please give me a slightly longer attention span. i admit that i'm a near perfect creation of yours but nothing's actually perfect in this world, is it? you insist on putting just a wee bit of imperfection in each one of us. my imperfection is my wandering thoughts. goddamn it (please excuse me) but i can't even pay attention to thinking. i knew it was getting worse when i couldn't even gaze at girls in peace, without my mind wandering to other things - mundane things, much more mundane things. i can't keep track of conversations, save with a select few. i can't study for more than 10 mins at a stretch. i can't do anything with my heart and mind and soul.

can't write any more. forgot what it was i wanted to say.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Naah...

Methinks if you find something bakc enuf... or romantic enuf... (:P) you'll remember it :-)

I do agree, though, thats its slightly difficult to put Stochastic Calculus (or any of its ilk) in either of these categories. [:D]

Suck is life. :P

naween said...

@sunny

bakc enuf to pata nahi.. but romantic enuf surely [:P]!!

and i'm not going to study any subject of that type ever again!!!