July 1, 2007

pointed question


what do you draw the most when you doodle? for me, it's unquestionably the arrow. dunno why my notebooks are all full of arrows - of different shapes and sizes, some connecting things, some disconnecting them.

does it have an underlying meaning - like maybe it's a subconscious effort to find a direction in life [:P]!! or maybe my inner self chooses this mode to give me directions [:D]!!

india are 33/2 right now. someone give them directions too...

but it might also mean that i am a control freak. i like to give directions and in general, dominate !! hai raam!! this is almost an allegation against my sweet demure self [:)]!!

what else? it might mean that i'm highly organized and i like things to follow a logical order. it might also mean that i always know what to do next. coz for me it's just a game of joining the arrows to their targets.

see this post for an illustration.

or it might mean that i'm actually itching to give directions to that bloody prof who's making me sleepy and absent-minded enough to start doodling[:D]!!!

No comments: