August 21, 2007

feeling red


Feeling blue
When I'm trying to forget the feeling
That I miss you

Feeling green
When the jealousy swells and it won't
Go away in dreams

Feeling yellow
I'm confused inside a little hazy but mellow
When I feel your eyes on me

Feeling fine, sublime
When that smile of yours
Creeps into my mind

Nobody told me it feels so good
Nobody said you'd be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You're the light
You're the light
When I close my eyes
I'm colourblind
You make me colourblind

these are lines from colorblind - darius. there's more but that's not why i'm writing this post. yesterday evening, out of nowhere, i remembered this song. and along with the memory came the urge to listen to it. i didn't have it on my comp. i searched for the mp3 and couldn't find it in any of the first 10 results google threw up. time was running out. i had to go for a class where the prof closes the door dot at 6. opened youtube. but the buffering here took a lot of time. i was literally jumping up and down waiting for the song to download [:(]!! the result - zilch !! sob sob!! had to go to class without hearing the song [:((]!! was fidgeting all through that class. couldn't wait for it to get over and rush back. finally, finally, after one and a half hours of torture, the class got over and i almost ran back. no prizes for guessing what was the first thing i did when i got back to my room [:D]!!

these are the occasions when i miss my earlier college. to be specific, the LAN there!!


2 comments:

sandeip said...

like the time last night when lan was not working?

to ye that wo gaana..?
isme seeing red ke baare me kuch nai hai?when i see the qt paper :P

naween said...

@sandeip

gaane mein aage aata hai 'seeing red' [:)]!