August 14, 2007

a productive evening



now this is what i call the perfect example of laziness!! but the hands do pain if you hold the phone for too long a time. and the back does hurt if you sit up for extended durations. it's always advisable to exert yourself only the minimum amount possible.

reminds me of the quote i had in my room in college - when in doubt, sleep !! [ my adaptation of the famous quote of 'scent of a woman' ]

and who was i talking to? well, on an impulse, i called up almost everyone in my address book. it did wonders to my balance though [:(]! i only stopped when the battery gave up. i go mad sometimes [:P] !!


6 comments:

Jade said...

But how is it stuck to your ear is what I want to know!

naween said...

@jasmine

[:D] it's not stuck to my ear! the photo has been taken at an angle. my head is turned a bit to the side so that the phone is peacefully resting there [:)]!!

aneesh said...

u didnt call me up :( .... for the next time u go mad.. my number is 09844503672 :D

naween said...

@aneesh

okki dude [:D]!!

Anonymous said...

even i do that :)

p.s. I give missed calls .. and they call me back

karthikeyan (its a pain to type my full name.. from now on.. its karthik :D)

naween said...

@karthikeyan

if i do that, my friends start playing missed call - missed call [:P]!!