August 6, 2007

flawed


i am not a perfect person
there's many things i wish i didn't do

hurt you i did and how
but never never without giving myself
a hundred times the same
there isn't a tear that you cried
and i didn't cry with you

there are a thousand reasons you gave
why we couldn't walk together
and yet i knew each one of them
but i could never shout out
it wasn't me, none of them
you left me here waiting in vain
for you to find me
hating myself for those thousand reasons

i wonder if i could ever tell you
how it feels everyday, every moment
to be undeserving of the one person
i so much want to love
of the one person in this whole world
i want to reach out to

and so i have to say before i go
no one will ever love you so
i will never love anyone so

==============================

partially lifted from 'the reason' - hoobastank.

No comments: